SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Santa Clara women's water polo plays four straight games at home, including two this week.
The Broncos start the stretch with Thursday's contest against Cal State East Bay (11-11) and a Golden Coast Conference matchup vs. Loyola Marymount (16-8, 2-1) on Friday. Both tilts start at 3:30 p.m. in Sullivan Aquatic Center.
Santa Clara (7-12, 1-2) split a pair of games on last week's conference road trip, falling to San Diego State, 4-1, before knocking off Concordia, 9-4.
The Broncos lost at Cal State East Bay, 12-11, on Feb. 2, and the Pioneers won two of the three meetings last season. LMU defeated Santa Clara in both of their matchups in 2018.
|Video||Cal State East Bay (None) | LMU|
|Live Stats||Cal State East Bay | LMU|
• Hannah Buck, Emma Allegrucci, Annie Eldredge and Hailey Eberle have started all 19 games. Lauren Paxton, Maggie Oys and Lydia Dadd have each started all but one.
• Buck is the team's leading scorer with 32 goals and is first in kickouts drawn (45). She has 11 multi-goal games.
• Eldredge is first on the team in both assists (34) and steals (26), and third in goals (25). Eldredge entered this week second in the Golden Coast Conference in assists. She has at least one assist in all but three games.
• Eberle is second on the team in goals (26), assists (23) and steals (22). Allegrucci is second in kickouts drawn (33), including 12 in the last five games.
• After Thursday, the Broncos close out the regular season with four straight GCC games, including three at home.
Single-game tickets are available for $10. Click here to purchase online or contact the ticket office weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at (408) 554-4660 or BroncoTickets@scu.edu. Sullivan Aquatic Center, as well as its ticket office, is open one hour prior to the start of each game.
For weekday games, the Leavey Center lot, located on Accolti Way off El Camino Real, is free beginning ONE hour prior to the start of the game. Any other parking facility on campus will be subject to normal daily rates or restrictions, including the main structure, located on Palm Drive. During the weekend, campus parking facilities are FREE (except for permit required locations). Click here for a campus map and parking restrictions.