LOS ANGELES – Santa Clara women's water polo is seeded No. 5 in the three-day Golden Coast Conference Championship, which is scheduled to begin Friday.
The Broncos (8-19, 3-4) will be the host institution, with three games played each day at Sullivan Aquatic Center beginning at 10:30 a.m.
During opening-day action, Santa Clara will play fourth-seeded Azusa Pacific (13-3, 3-4) at 1:30 p.m.
San Diego State (17-13) is the top seed after posting a perfect 7-0 conference mark this season and earned a first-round bye in the seven-team field.
2017 GOLDEN COAST CONFERENCE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
April 28-30 • Santa Clara University • Sullivan Aquatic Center
FRIDAY, APRIL 28
• Game 1: No. 3 LMU vs. No. 6 California Baptist - 10:30 a.m.
• Game 2: No. 2 Pacific vs. No. 7 Fresno Pacific - noon
• Game 3: No. 4 Azusa Pacific vs. No. 5 Santa Clara - 1:30 p.m.
SATURDAY, APRIL 29
• Game 4: Loser Game 1 vs. Loser Game 2 - 10:30 a.m.
• Game 5: Winner Game 1 vs. Winner Game 2 - Noon
• Game 6: No. 1 San Diego State vs. Winner Game 3 - 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, APRIL 30
• Game 7: Winner Game 4 vs. Loser Game 3 (5th Place) - 10:30 a.m.
• Game 8: Loser Game 5 vs. Loser Game 6 (3rd Place) - noon
• Game 9: Winner Game 5 vs. Winner Game 6 (Championship) - 1:30 p.m.
All times Pacific
Sullivan Aquatic Center: The home pool of the Broncos, Sullivan Aquatic Center is adjacent to Leavey Center. Unfortunately, there no concessions available in the facility, nor are patrons allowed to bring in food or drinks. However, patrons may bring in bottled water. Click here for a campus map.
Tickets: On Friday and Saturday, tickets are $10 for adults; $5 for children under 12 and students. Sunday's admission is $15 for adults; $10 for children under 12 and students. There will be 40 tickets available per day to members of the Ruff Riders, Santa Clara's student booster club. Those tickets may be obtained at the Sullivan Aquatic Center gate with presentation of a Santa Clara ID. Click here to purchase online or contact the ticket office weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at (408) 554-4660 or [email protected]. Sullivan Aquatic Center, as well as its ticket office, is open one hour prior to the start of first game each day. Only CASH is accepted at Sullivan Aquatic Center.
Parking: The Leavey Center lot, located on Accolti Way off El Camino Real, will be available free of charge all three days of the tournament. All other parking facilities on campus will be subject to normal daily rates or restrictions. Click here for a campus map and parking restrictions.
Connect with the Broncos on Social Media