SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Getting ready to wrap-up Fall practices, Santa Clara baseball will host its second consecutive fundraiser and Bronco Baseball Fall World Series Game 7. The Broncos will play a split-squad world series, with the final game being open to the public.
"Once again we'll wrap-up the fall season with our second annual 'Fall Classic' which will give our Bronco faithful a preview of what's to come this spring," said Santa Clara head coach Dan O'Brien, entering his second season leading the Broncos. "We kick it off with a great fundraiser and follow it up with an event-filled day at the ballpark. The energy surrounding the program right now is electric. It's as good as I've seen in my career going into a fall. The staff and players are fired up and our Bronco baseball fans have a lot to be excited about. It will be a great weekend for Bronco baseball."
The Diamond Club Kickoff Bowling Fundraiser will be held on Fri., Oct. 26 from 7-11 p.m. at 300 San Jose. The cost is $75 per person but is free for Diamond Club Members. There will be food, drinks, bowling, prizes and a presentation by second-year head coach Dan O'Brien about the Bronco Baseball Diamond Club.
The second event will be Parent Day and the Fall World Series Game 7 on Sat., Oct. 27. The day will start with a parent meeting and breakfast at 10 a.m. on the campus of Santa Clara University. At 12 p.m. Game 7 will begin at Schott Stadium where there will be a BBQ, raffle and prizes at the door.
Diamond Club Kickoff Bowling Fundraiser
Friday, October 26 (7:00 p.m.)
- Location: 300 San Jose
- Address: 5420 Thornwood Drive, San Jose, CA 95123
- Cost: $75 per person Free for Diamond Club Members)
- Cost Includes: Full dinner, open bar and drinks, bowling, prizes and a presentation by head coach Dan O'Brien about the Bronco Baseball Diamond Club
- RSVP by Wednesday, October 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Day and Fall World Series Game 7
Saturday, October 27
- Parent Meeting and Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m.
- Locatelli Building at Santa Clara University
- RSVP to email@example.com
- Fall World Series Game 7
- 12:00 p.m.
- Schott Stadium
- Free admission and open to the public
- BBQ, raffle and door prizes