SANTA CLARA, Calif. – The fall quarter was an exciting time for Santa Clara Athletics both on the field of play and in the classroom.
For the fourth-straight academic term, the overall cumulative grade-point average increased for the Broncos. During the fall, the cumulative GPA was 3.22, led by women's track which posted a 3.46.
The quarter highlights included:
- 339 student-athletes with a 3.0 or higher GPA for the term
- 176 student-athletes with a 3.5 or higher GPA for the term
- 85 student-athletes with a 3.8 or higher GPA for the term
- 34 student-athletes with a 4.0 GPA for the term
Overall, 140 Broncos ended the term with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher. Women's golf ended the fall with the highest cumulative GPA at 3.49.
Connect with the Broncos on Social Media
• Athletics: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Snapchat