SANTA CLARA, Calif. - There are many opportunities to become involved with the inaugural Bronco Athletic Fund Golf Invitational, which will be held on Thursday, April 26, at picturesque Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose.
This fundraising event, which begins at 10 a.m., is a great avenue to support our nearly 400 Santa Clara University student-athletes. Sign up with a foursome or get connected with another group of Santa Clara Broncos.
The scramble-style tournament features challenges including hole-in-one, longest drive and closest to the pin.
In addition to sponsorship opportunities, participation prizes include San Francisco Giants tickets, NIKE apparel/equipment and rounds of golf at some of the Bay Area's finest courses such as CordeValle Golf Club and Berkeley Country Club.
• Bronco Sponsor: 4 Players + 1 Tee Sign
• Cart Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage on All Carts
• Lunch Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage at Lunch
• Dinner Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage & Verbal Recognition at Dinner
• Dinner Sponsor: 8 Players + Signage at Check-In Table + Tee Sign + Verbal Recognition at Dinner
Entry Fee (individual or foursome) includes: Green fees and cart, tee prize and lunch, along with dinner and auctions.
• 10 a.m. - Registration
• 11:30 a.m. - Lunch
• 12:30 p.m. - Shotgun Start
• 5:30 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
• 6 p.m. - Dinner, Silent Auction, Live Auction and Awards