SANTA CLARA, Calif. - Plans for the inaugural Bronco Athletic Fund Golf Invitational have been finalized.
The tournament will be held on Thursday, April 26, at picturesque Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose.
This fundraising event, which begins at 10 a.m., is a great avenue to support Santa Clara University student-athletes with a day of camaraderie, laughter and golf.
Bronco supporters will also have an opportunity to interact with some of our nearly 400 student-athletes and coaches from our 20 Division I sports.
In addition to entry in the tournament, there are a number of sponsorship opportunities including:
• Bronco Sponsor: 4 Players + 1 Tee Sign
• Cart Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage on All Carts
• Lunch Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage at Lunch
• Dinner Sponsor: 4 Players + Signage & Verbal Recognition at Dinner
• Dinner Sponsor: 8 Players + Signage at Check-In Table + Tee Sign + Verbal Recognition at Dinner
Entry Fee (individual or foursome) includes: Green fees and cart, tee prize and lunch, along with dinner and auctions.
• 10 a.m. - Registration
• 11:30 a.m. - Lunch
• 12:30 p.m. - Shotgun Start
• 5:30 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
• 6 p.m. - Dinner, Silent Auction, Live Auction and Awards