No. 48 Men's Tennis Falls to No. 33 Fresno State
FRESNO, Calif.- The No. 48 Santa Clara men's tennis squad fell in a hard-fought match 5-2 at No. 33 Fresno State on Sunday.
Pham, who picked up the lone win against Stanford, has won five consecutive singles matches. Pham defeated Fresno State's Zachary Leslie 6-4, 6-1.
Muchynski won 6-3, 6-4 over Reid deLaubenfels.
The Broncos continue the their road swing with two matches in Texas next weekend. The Broncos travel to Southern Methodist University and Texas Christian next Sunday.
Check back to SantaClaraBroncos.com this week for a preview of the Broncos travels to Texas.
1.FS Boutillier def. SCU Lamble, 1-6, 6-3, 6-3
2. FS Alcantara def. SCU Dandan, 6-2, 6-3
3. FS Diame def. SCU Armengaud 6-3, 5-3, def
4. FS Ayoun def. SCU Vinel, 6-4, 6-3
5. SCU Pham def. FS Leslie, 6-4, 6-1
6. SCU Muchynski def. FS deLaubenfels, 6-3, 6-4
1.FS Boutillier/Alcantara def. SCU Osintsev/Lambel, 8-4
2. FS Ayoun/Leslie def. SCU Dandan/Pham, 8-6
3. SCU Vinel/Armenguad def. FS Nakireddi/Diame, 9-7
Order of finish