Feb. 22, 2007
SANTA CLARA, Calif. - The Santa Clara Broncos men's tennis team's dual match against San Francisco on Thursday afternoon was postponed due to weather. The match will now be played on Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 2:45 p.m. PT at the Degheri Tennis Center.
At the time the match was called, the matches looked like this:
1. SCU Jan Macek leading USF Matt Berry 7-6(4)
2. SCU Brian Brogan leading USF Rainer Neubauer 6-2 3-0
3. USF Tommy Tu leading SCU Jay Wong 7-5 1-3
4. SCU Robert Gallman leading USF Asaf Cohen 6-2 2-3
5. SCU Bobby Rasmussen leading USF Mitch Del Rosario 6-2 2-3
6. SCU Tommy Hicks leading USF Einar Hart 6-2 4-0
Doubles matches were not played on Thursday.