Jan. 18, 2001
- Tonight's game marked only the second time this season Santa Clara led at the half and was the highest first-half scoring output of the season (48-36).
- Jamie Holmes scored a career-high 24 points in the game.
- David Emslie recorded his first career double-double with 11 points and 12 rebounds. His 12 rebounds was a career-high.
- The 23-point margin of victory was the largest this season for Santa Clara.
- Brian Jones' seven assists was a season-high.
- At least 10 Broncos have scored in double figures in Santa Clara's last three games.
- Jamie Holmes has made 17 of his last 19 free throws over the course of the last two games.
Senior Dustin Warford entered the game with about three minutes on the clock but left the game in the final minute following a collision with a SMC player. Warford hit the top of his head against the mouth of the SMC player and required several stitches following the game.