Buck Shaw Stadium Facility Information
General Rules and Guidelines for
Events at Buck Shaw Stadium:
- Cans or glass containers are not allowed in the venue.
- Smoking is not allowed in the venue. Smoking is allowed 25 feet outside the venue.
- All patrons must have shoes on their feet.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or playing equipment (balls, bats, Frisbees, etc.) are not allowed in the venue at any time. Bicycles are to be secured at the bike racks outside the entry gate.
- No coolers are allowed in the venue. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the venue.
- No animals are allowed, except appropriately marked service animals.
- Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
At Santa Clara University Intercollegiate Events:
- Doors open one hour before the schedule start of an event.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the venue and will not be sold during the event. This will also be the case for any outside rental use of the venue.
- Patrons are not to make profane, racial or sexist remarks directed at players, coaches, game officials or other fans, either verbal or written.
- Artificial noisemakers of any kind are not allowed.
- Objects are not to be thrown in the stands or onto the playing court.
- No flash photography. Cameras and video taping is allowed for non-commercial use. Video cameras are to be self-contained. Tripods cannot be set up in seating areas or aisles.
- Anyone that enters must have a ticket or credential for the event, or be on the event's pass list.
Day of game sales will begin one hour before the start of the event. Ticket booths will be open on the north side of Buck Shaw.
Tickets can be purchased in advance by clicking here, by visiting the Athletic Ticket Office, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or by calling the Athletic Ticket Office at 408-554-4660.
Will Call for all Santa Clara Intercollegiate events at Buck Shaw is located at the Ticket Booth on the north side of the Stadium and opens one hour before the start of an event. Photo identification is required.
Pass List Gate
The Pass List Gate for all Santa Clara Intercollegiate events is located at the North entrance of the Stadium. Proper identification is required.
For all Santa Clara Intercollegiate events at Buck Shaw Stadium, a valid access card will gain entrance for the Faculty/staff member and one guest. The Faculty/Staff Gate is located at the North entrance.
Ruff Rider Gate
The Ruff Rider Gate is located at the North entrance of the Stadium. To gain admittance to an event, an active club member will present their Access Card at the gate.
The Student-Athlete Pass Gate is located at the North entrance of the Stadium. To gain admittance, a student-athlete must present their Access card and sign in on the Student-Athlete List.
Merchandise, Game Programs and Game Notes
SCU Athletic merchandise, game programs and notes will be sold at Santa Clara Intercollegiate events in the Leavey Center.
Parking for event patrons is available in the Parking Structure and around campus. Please enter at the Main campus entrance adjacent to El Camino Real for parking for soccer matches. Extra parking is available off-campus or on city streets.
A Caltrain station is located across the street from the main entrance to campus.
First Aid Service
See a member of the Event Management staff for assistance.
Santa Clara Athletics has contracted with Neto's Sausage as the concession service provider at all athletic venues.
For all Santa Clara Intercollegiate events at Buck Shaw Stadium and most outside rental events, food concession service will be available. Alcohol will not be sold during events and is not permitted in the venue.
Disabled Seating and Access
At Buck Shaw Stadium, wheelchair accessible seating areas are available. When purchasing your ticket, ask the Ticket Office for an accessible seating location. When you arrive for the event, see a member of the Event Management staff for assistance or to receive a companion chair.
The closest disabled parking area is in the Main Parking Structure.
Lost and Found
During an event, talk with a member of the Event Management staff to inquire about any items lost or found. After an event, call the Athletic Department Main Office at 408-554-4063 to inquire about items lost.